Leo was living a brief internal dilemma: he didn’t know if he should broke down in despair and tears because of the stone that had sunk a piece of the deck of the Argo II, or if he should throw back the stone down there, or if he should activate the weapons or if he should maneuver the ship flying off the course of the new stones that stuck out on the horizon. Deciding that the safest and most obvious choice, he turned the ship around to starboard, having time just to shout to his friends hold on to something.
From the booth, Hazel, Jason and Piper emerged, trying to stay balanced on the deck that was now facing nearly 45°. Morgan slipped in the deck with the sharp turn, but she was hold to safety by Coach Hedge, who cast himself in the deck like a penguin in the snow, reaching the girl’s hand and keeping both on board holding the rail. Leo made another maneuver, this time to port, almost knocking Nico (who had held the rail in time, but was almost caught off guard in the new turn).
– Valdez, you better decide or I’ll shove these controls in your …
– Stone on deck! – Morgan pulled the coach, also preventing him from continuing the sentence
– Jason, you can’t keep them away?! – Frank emerged, finally, but his shirt was stained with barbecue sauce and cheese
– Leave it to me!
– Admiral Leo, cannons! How do I operate?! – Morgan went up to the bridge of the ship, where Leo was
– Here, take this control and this sight! – He throw in the girl’s hand a black control of Wii and a helmet
– How does it work?
– Aim and shoot! Continuar a ler
(ps: in the image, left to right: Koko -crying out happiness- Tradutora, Ghost Writer, Irmã and Franky)
Neste mês, Riordan publicou um artigo em seu blog falando sobre suas expectativas para a turnê de A Casa de Hades, que será lançado em breve. No artigo a seguir, o autor além de se mostrar bastante empolgado para o começo da turnê, mas também especialmente preocupado em explicar aos fãs como funcionaria a turnê, para o bem-estar de todos os “semideuses” que acompanham a saga e planejam participar do evento.
Veja abaixo o artigo traduzido (traduzidos pelo nosso site, caso haja qualquer incoveniência) do post original feito pelo próprio Riordan: