Jason would have liked to slept all that night, but it was not time to think of such a thing. Leo had sounded the alarm and everyone ran to the deck.
The wind was strong and wild. If they were surprised by the number of monsters in Mount Pindo, the son of Zeus had grounds for a new surprise: Jason had never seen so many nature spirits together as he saw now. They were heading toward the Argus II with a not very friendly expression, marching as a mass through the slope, armed, shouting, hissing, screeching and all other sounds that were capable of emitting. Hazel didn’t take long to outflank him, accompanied by Piper and Leo. Frank was left behind along with Nico, and Coach Hedge yelled something about not having time to not even use the bathroom in peace, as he ran with a piece of toilet paper stuck to the hull. Jason was thinking how much he didn’t needed that image of the satyr, when again he focused on the nature spirits.
– They are furious, the nature spirits. – Piper was apprehensive.
– Yes but… except an avalanche on the mountain there behind, what we could have done for this?
– Must be a thing of Gaia. – Jason wielded his sword of imperial gold, taking the front of the group
– Whatever! Let’s show them who’s with reason with our fists! – Coach punched the air, energetic
– I thought Satyrs could also be considered a type of nature spirit…
– Come closer so I can show you all my natural spirituality, Valdez!
– Where is Morgan? – Hazel looked sideways, apprehensive. Continuar a ler
Salve galera! Vim aqui pra mostrar uma notícia muito interessante que foi postada no blog do Rick Riordan essa semana sobre um local que não esperava descobrir: um Acampamento Meio-Sangue dentro dos EUA! Isso mesmo, o Camp Half-Blood Austin fica localizado em Austin, Texas, e foi criado em 2006 por Topher Bradfield, que executou a ideia depois de um grupo de fãs do Percy Jackson perguntar a ele: “Não seria ir para o Acampamento Meio-Sangue de verdade?”. Uma vez que seus filhos e ele próprio se tornaram grandes fãs dessa grande saga que é Percy Jackson, ele baseou o ambiente do Acampamento na descrição dos livros nas áreas mais importantes (o que já é um negócio sensacional, vamos combinar) sem copiar os livros. A missão desse projeto segundo Bradfield é estimular as crianças a ler mais e mantê-las interessadas na leitura. É um projeto sensacional, sem falar que é muito, mas muito foda xD Confiram as fotos!